Clutch and Flywheel...i need some advice!!

Ok well iv had my furby for nearly a year, it was remapped when i bought it its got the revo stick also i blew the turbo within the first week due to me not warming it up and cooling it down properly at the same time i put in a k&n panel filter.

Well i think now the clutch is slipping and i have been thinking its been a bit high on the pedal so im looking for a new clutch and flywheel setup as there has always been the slight wobble from the DMF

Can anyone advise me on which ones to go for im currently looking at the sachs clutch and jabba SMF from jabbasport is this the best way as im thinking of going for a touch more power in the near future :thumbup:

Sorry to babble on but i want to make the right choice btw mine is running about 184bhp i was told not sure of lb/ft as i dont have the print outs

Cheers Alex

I had the Sachs organic clutch + SMF fitted yesterday (plus the Peloquin diff). The diff is amazing, pulling me around corners to eliminate 90% of the car's natural understeer.

The clutch is rattly in neutral and sounds noisier up to about 2500rpm than the OEM one. It seems OK but I want to give it a few more days to bed in a bit before I pass comment. The flywheel doesn't seem to rev any quicker than the iron DMF, but it must be quite a lot lighter because the plastic undertray no longer catches on the top of speed bumps!

So:

diff: 9/10

clutch: 8/10 on initial drive (less if you don't like rattles in neutral)