Octavia II RS facelift

I have been told the new Rs faclift will be built from week 26 on.

LED FRONT FOGS

NEW WIDER FRONT BUMPER NOT SURE ABOUT THE BACK POSSIBLY DUAL EXHAUSTS LIKE NEW MK6 GOLF GTI

NEW STEERING WHEEL MAYBE FLAT BOTTOM

MORE STANDARD KIT MAYBE BLUETOOTH PARKING SENSORS

ANYONE HAVE PICS YET?

Don't know where you've heard that, but this is the only official news from Skoda UK, released to dealers today,

The new Octavia vRS and new Octavia Scout, with the exterior modifications that were previously applied to the rest of the Octavia range in week 45 of 2008, will begin production in week 22 (week commencing 25 May 2009).

More details of these vehicles will be published nearer the time. The Q3 price lists, which will be available from 1July, will reflect these new additions to the range.

Don't know where you've heard that, but this is the only official news from Skoda UK, released to dealers today,

The new Octavia vRS and new Octavia Scout, with the exterior modifications that were previously applied to the rest of the Octavia range in week 45 of 2008, will begin production in week 22 (week commencing 25 May 2009).

More details of these vehicles will be published nearer the time. The Q3 price lists, which will be available from 1July, will reflect these new additions to the range.

Damn the waiting is killing me already. Looks like I will have to use the girlfriends Focus for a little while longer then.

Damn the waiting is killing me already. Looks like I will have to use the girlfriends Focus for a little while longer then.

Why not be the first to order one, you know my number!

I must admit that the facelift is growing on me a bit and I am sure the vRS will look good but I'll not be changing mine for one.