Warning OCT II

Just to let you know I have a feeling something is wrong with this car..

Skoda OCTAVIA 2.0T FSI vRS 5dr - The Car Shop,

I originally rang up interested a few weeks back and was told to put deposit down as this was sold on the first day but the man was made redundant so back on the market.

I was just about to put a deposit down and gave the card details when they said someone walked in and purchased the car so it didn't go through and they asked if I was interested in anything else.

Anyway about 4 days later the salesmen rang up again saying the car is back for sale as they have backed out but buy that time I had found another better car.

Something sounds abit dodgy to me over this so be warned if you know anyone who is interested.

Thats also a lot of money for a 55 plate vrs without any optional extras.

Just for reference I bought a 2.0 TFSI 56 plate in race blue, with xenons, rear parking sensors, maxidot display, dual climate, 18" Zeniths, Jumbo box, rear elec window, FSSH etc for £9.6k from a garage in late december, so I reckon that car is about £1k over price.

Thats also a lot of money for a 55 plate vrs without any optional extras.

Just for reference I bought a 2.0 TFSI 56 plate in race blue, with xenons, rear parking sensors, maxidot display, dual climate, 18" Zeniths, Jumbo box, rear elec window, FSSH etc for £9.6k from a garage in late december, so I reckon that car is about £1k over price.

What was Mileage on yours?

Deffinately overpriced, should be able to get a poverty spec 55 plater nearer £7.5k imo and a 56 plate with a few goodies at the level that one is up for.