Pictures: Fabia Estate with 15" Octavia Alloys and eventually Roof Rails

My last Fabia (hatchback) was written off in January and this is the replacement.

I transfered the alloys over from my old car onto this one - they are Octavia 15" alloys which I bought off a fellow member. Since added Fabia size tyres and got a brand new 5th alloy for peanuts on eBay which I use as a spare :) TDi_B5 was keen to see the alloys on this car so (having washed the car) here are some pictures . . . .

. . . . I will have to update the post at some point to show the difference once I have fitted roof rails . . . got some off eBay but they are time consuming to fit so it may be some time :)

P1020638.jpg

P1020644.jpg

P1020647.jpg

Very nice indeed, they look great. They look much better than the 14 inch alloys that are on so many Fabias. I think the estates look much better with roof bars, even if you're not going to use them it adds to the overall appearance. Thanks for taking the time to add the pictures, much appreciated! :thumbup: