Skoda uk complaints email?

Try the one the kids use for Santa.

(About as much use).

rotodiesel.

:rofl:

They have a peculiar protocol in the Customer Services Department. You contact them by E-mail and then they try to reply to you by phone, usually at work ! And when you request an E-mail response to your enquiry, they claim they are not able to do it.

They also seem to staff the front desks with young ladies of an education and experience level which demands that they seek the advice of a supervisor if you ask them any thing more than the time of day. Strange, limited idea of service, then I'm possibly very old fashioned.

In my experience, this usually ensures that the most simple question takes longer to resolve, if at all, than a period of geological time - which of course is only good for one thing, Customer Service job prospects !

Nick

Best way of getting a response from Skoda Customer Services is to write a good old fashioned letter (keeping a copy) and then back it up by a phone call. You need to be persistent with them as they will initially fob you off. However i got my suspension bushes done "gratis" outside warranty and got good will on parts when my turbo went pop at 4 years and 35K. The dealer helped in the latter case by pestering as well. Skoda in Czech seem pretty reasonable, it is the people here that seem to be bad. Once you get talking to someone with some clout it's o.k but the goons on the line flatly refused to transfer me to the customer services manager when I rang about the turbo (the dealer where the car was recovered to: Murray Newton Abbot had to chase: Great customer service) but I did get to speak to him(forget his name) over the bushes problem and he was fine and reasonable.

So write to the Organ Grinder (address letter to customer services manager) as the monkeys are useless.