Interior vibration - passenger side door.

Hi all. I've only had the car a week or so, but the interior vibration is driving me mad. 08 plate TDI, sounds as if its coming from the passenger side door. Vibrates both with engine anywhere above 1.2k revs and when driving over 20mph.

Would I have any joy taking it back to the dealer, or has anyone heard of this before / is there a quick fix?

I had a similar sounding problem from my drivers door on 2008. Rather than waste half a day at dealers (with probability of it being 'normal') I had a go myself.

I removed door card, using good instructions from this forum, there was an awful noise even when tapping door speaker area.

So I drilled out the rivets holding the speaker in, removed speaker, found a complete, unused rivet, stuck to the magnet on the back of speaker!. I guess it got dropped there when the car was built.. This was magnetised between the speaker & a bar in the door, no wonder it made odd noises..

Put it back together, 100% OK now..