BLOG: matt@theforce's 407 Sport Blog - In the beginning

Webmaster

I have been a member on here now for over 5 years which has seen me own an 03 Octavia vRS then an 04 Octavia PD130 Combi and finally a Fabia vRS, whilst all of these car have had their good points and bad the time has come to move on as I've struggled to find what I want from the current Skoda range.

After weeks of looking from selling my Octavia Combi I settled my sights on a v50 SE Sport however SWMBO had other ideas which saw me buying her a Rav4 & i inherited her Fabia vRS, whilst I didn't want the Rav it turned out to be a fantastic buy especially over the winter months with all the snow and ice.

Anyway, I finally sold the Fabia which left me looking for a car no older than the Fabia (06) and something that would cost no more than £1000 to change, my must haves included diesel/lowest milage possible/cruise/climate control/half leather and lots of space for the family which left me looking at the Laguna/307/407/Mazda6 (no leather), After looking at all the above and test driving them all I fanally seattled on a 407 Sport which SWMBO found and picked it up 20/1/2010

As I mentioned I settled on a 407 SW Sport and spec is as follows

2l HDI 136bhp

6speed box

Cruise Control with speed limiter

Half Leather, Electric adjustable seats

Dual Zone Climate Control

Bluetooth

6 Disc CD Changer & MP3 headunit

ABS/ESP

Full Electric Windows & Remote Central Locking

Panoramic Roof

Rear Parking Sensors

Auto Wipers / Auto Headlights

Passenger Seat Airbag deactivation

Tyre Pressure Monitor

Split 2 piece boot door

Auto Folding Mirrors

Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror

Heres some pictures

P1080615.jpg

P1080616.jpg

P1080614.jpg

P1080618.jpg

P1080620.jpg

P1080621.jpg

The pictures don't show the colour at its best, its a really dark burgandy with a deep shine.

1st mods ordered :giggle:

View the full article