Hello to you!

bikermike

Hi there,

I saw this forum on a Google search and as I am interested in buying a Fabia VRS I decided to join! :)

I don't really know much about the VRS other than it uses a 130bhp VW diesel engine! So any information and tips would be great!

Hi there,

I saw this forum on a Google search and as I am interested in buying a Fabia VRS I decided to join! :)

I don't really know much about the VRS other than it uses a 130bhp VW diesel engine! So any information and tips would be great!

Welcome to the forum mike , can i suggest you get a brew on and work your way through the fabia section , good info on there to help you decide .

What kind of "biker" are you .

Welcome to the forum mike , can i suggest you get a brew on and work your way through the fabia section , good info on there to help you decide .

What kind of "biker" are you .

Hi Pete! :)

Not really sure what you mean by "What kind of "biker" are you "? But I have been riding on the road for over 30 years with a couple of track days in the mix!

In that time I have owned over 40 bikes ranging from mopeds to Fireblades!

In recent years I have been riding "muscle bikes" which include a Z1000 and 2 speed triples.

Due to personal circumstances I have recently given up biking which is partly the reason I am looking for a car with a bit of performance to compensate!!

Edited by bikermike

Hi Pete! :)

Not really sure what you mean by "What kind of "biker" are you "? But I have been riding on the road for over 30 years with a couple of track days in the mix!

In that time I have owned over 40 bikes ranging from mopeds to Fireblades!

In recent years I have been riding "muscle bikes" which include a Z1000 and 2 speed triples.

Due to personal circumstances I have recently given up biking which is partly the reason I am looking for a car with a bit of performance to compensate!!

Good lad , the proper sort , i always assume biker is motor biker but recently have been confused by the mountain biker mob .

I have a gsx1400, having gradually moved from sports bike to comfy as the main criteria , lots of " bikers " on here mate

Good lad , the proper sort , i always assume biker is motor biker but recently have been confused by the mountain biker mob .

I have a gsx1400, having gradually moved from sports bike to comfy as the main criteria , lots of " bikers " on here mate

Nah! not a mountain biker! a real biker! even did a stint as a courier for a few years!

Nice bike! always liked suzukis but I have owned lots of other makes too! including a Buell! :rofl: