Xenon bulb upgrade.

XjimjamX

Hi All,

Forgive me for posting this topic in the general/off topic chat forum but I can't find anything about this using the search engine thingy mabobby and I'm getting frustrated!

I just need a straightforward guide on how to change the headlight/fog's on my Fabia VRS?! I do own a haynes manual but it's a bit confusing! emoticon-0120-doh.gif Obviously, I'm not planning to chnage these myself, the BF will have the honour but I thought I'd get ahead if you like and find a manual that some clever person on here put together that might help me aswell!

Many Thanks in advance for your help.

XJImjamX

Gemma

lift the bonnet and remove the cover at the back of the headlight just unclips and can remove bulbs on drivers side ok on passengers side will be a bit more difficult as battery is in way :thumbup:

Oh, and they won't be 'xenons' you're upgrading with :thumbup:

Just pop some X-tremes in the main and dipped. I'd leave the fogs alone TBH - how often do you use them? (answer should be 'only when it's foggy', which isn't very often ;))

Steve