Fuse Box - Rear Access

Hi,

I've been trying to install my new headunit with the Skoda harness kit, I've managed to get the fuse box removed from the dash but don't seem to have enough slack to rotate the fuse box, so I can insert the connector into the rear of the fuse position 16. The most I can rotate is about quarter of a turn which isn't enough room for my hands.

Any tips for doing this as I don't want to strain or break a wire!

Thanks,

Ian

Is this the fusebox below the steeing wheel, on the lower dash area?

If so, does your car have a removable panel, as you open the drivers door, just inside where the dash side meets the door?

On my car, there seems to be a removable panel. looks like it would just prise off with a flat blade. If so, it MIGHT just be worth seeing if you can get to the wiring from there, using the front and side to work it out.

I may be giving you a red herring but if the panel comes off easily, there is no harm in looking! :wonder: