Anyone with genuine Skoda hatch roller blind or EKTA?

Have a rollerblind from ebay, but doesnt have the clips for the blind. The seller doesnt have them, as they went with the car.

Does anyone have pics of how it fits/hooks up (assuming it should be to the door plastic), and if anyone has EKTA access, tell me if these clips/hooks are available as a part?

In the mean time I'm using one of the side blind clips and hooked on the roof lining abouve the headrests, but this looks fugly, and when looking through the rear view 1/2 isnt covered by the blind.

Thanks.

Have a rollerblind from ebay, but doesnt have the clips for the blind. The seller doesnt have them, as they went with the car.

Does anyone have pics of how it fits/hooks up (assuming it should be to the door plastic), and if anyone has EKTA access, tell me if these clips/hooks are available as a part?

In the mean time I'm using one of the side blind clips and hooked on the roof lining abouve the headrests, but this looks fugly, and when looking through the rear view 1/2 isnt covered by the blind.

Thanks.

Had a quick look can't see any part numbers for clips or how it fixes on.

Pic listed is this....

rollerblind.jpg

Presumably you mean the sun blind for the rear tailgate on the hatchback, this hooks into position using 2 hooks, one either side of the 3rd brake light on the tailgate itself.

The roller is screwed to the parcel shelf and the blind is held open by 2 hooks either side of the 3rd brake light.

You can buy a predrilled top tailgate surround and the hooks. Thats what I did.

I believe you can buy the hooks seperately and that may be enough.