Skoda Fabia 1400mpi

scunnyfab

Hello there,

Can anybody help me with this problem my coolant light bleeps and comes on and stays on during my drive the coolant level is on minimumbut if i top up to max level it somehow returns just above min

also my steering light comes on intermittentantly and sometime loose power steering, other night i put lights on they started to flicker!!!??? HELP

Hello there,

Can anybody help me with this problem my coolant light bleeps and comes on and stays on during my drive the coolant level is on minimumbut if i top up to max level it somehow returns just above min

also my steering light comes on intermittentantly and sometime loose power steering, other night i put lights on they started to flicker!!!??? HELP

What year is it? If its 2000 - 2002 there are alot of electrical problems (or atleast thats what I've found with mine). As for the losing coolant, the only way it could drop so quickly is a leak. The power steering has its own hydraulic fluid under the battery, I think its the Front passenger side above the wheel arch. Take a look in there and see how much fluid you have.

What year is it? If its 2000 - 2002 there are alot of electrical problems (or atleast thats what I've found with mine). As for the losing coolant, the only way it could drop so quickly is a leak. The power steering has its own hydraulic fluid under the battery, I think its the Front passenger side above the wheel arch. Take a look in there and see how much fluid you have.

year is 2001 when say i lose coolant it only goes down to the min level and stays there

steering fluid is ok some say on the forum it could be the steering angle sensor or battery etc..

year is 2001 when say i lose coolant it only goes down to the min level and stays there

steering fluid is ok some say on the forum it could be the steering angle sensor or battery etc..

the coolant light used to keep coming on in my dads 2001 'y' plate 1.4 mpi fabia!!

he had it put on a diagnostics machine at the local garage and was told it was a sensor. cost him £45 to get it replaced.

it worked for a while and then a few months back the coolant light came back on!!