Modellyear 2011 ?

It had production week 22, but how do i know if it's 2010 or 2011 ?

Anyone please ?

(Skoda Octavia RS TSI)

There is another thread on here somewhere about 2011 model year cars, I believe the changes to the vRS were something like a change to the headlight stalk to make sure dipped beam is selected when the lights are turned on again(don't quote me on that one) and a change to a chequer pattern for the door sill kick plate.

Ian

Yup - quick and easy to check the operation of the mainbeam low/high operation. My car is 2011MY, you can read the new owners' manual (see the sticky threads at the top of this forum), but here's the difference:

2011MY - to select main beam push the stalk away from the wheel - main beam is selected and the stalk then springs back to the middle.

Pre 2011MY - to select main beam push the stalk away from the wheel and the stalk stays away from the wheel.

The graphic of the stalk for the 2011MY is two arrows unshaded and the centre block shaded white.

The graphic of the earlier stalk is the push-away arrow and the centre block shaded white.

Again comparision of the brochure or owners' manuals will show the difference.