Bluetooth Query

Does anyone know whether a Nokia E71 will connect ok with the standard phone set-up on the Columbus???

Cheers,

Martin

Should do. Current UK specification bluetooth connectivity on the Superb is VW GSM3 which requires RSAP.

Bluetooth version 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate

- Bluetooth profiles: DUN, OPP, FTP, HFP, GOEP, HSP, BIP, RSAP, GAVDP, AVRCP, A2DP

Nokia E71 Specifications

Best regards

David

Cheers for that, just wish my iPhone would connect but i'd rather change my phone than the Superb!!!!!

Thankfully my vehicle should have the recently anounced changes to the Bluetooth connectivity allowing relatively universal support:

3) All MY11 Superb 2s built from 22nd June 2010 onwards will have a new bluetooth phone module which supports both HFP and rSAP. The iPhone and all Android phones will work fine with this module, as will all existing phones that use rSAP.

I had resigned myself to Nokia handsets for the forseeable future while my work colleagues were getting iPhone and Android handsets.

Best regards

David

I have an E71 - works perfectly 95% of the time with the Superb. Just occasionally when I get in the car it won't recognise it or will disconnect at regular intervals during a drive - the usual solution is to turn off phone and turn on again, then it all returns to normal, perhaps for several weeks (my phone is only very rarely turned off).

Brian

Does anyone know whether a Nokia E71 will connect ok with the standard phone set-up on the Columbus???

Cheers,

Martin