Not very tech really but....

Bodie

OK got one of these a while back http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Mini-DV-Pocket-Video-Camera-DVR-Camcorder-Cam-MD80-/220624577783?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_Video_Camcorders had a little play with at the time but couldnt work out how to get time/date set right so I didnt worry about it (spends most of its time cacked in mud n carp from falling off my bike lol ).

Now my stupity is starting to annoy me as I cant work out how to do it I have looked at it and have read the manual thats on the disc and I just dont understand.

Does anyone have one of these that can put a simple guide on how to do it?????

Edited by Bodie

There's a few guides on the net for these aswell as the keyring cameras as although they look the same, there's a lot of differences in boards etc, each program time and date differently..

Will look for the link when i get home tonight..

Kev

Hi Kev cheers for the offer but I think I sorted it LOL 30 seconds fiddling and it has appeared to work just need to record something useful or naughty :giggle: