The definition of love?

Spending £650 on repairs and maintenance for you Felicia Fun?

It wasn't even on fun shiny stuff that made it look nice, or go fast!

Last week the bill arrived for mine: £1200 on repairs, major service (inc belts etc), new gearbox plus MOT (flew through the MOT though, no fails, no advisories)

Alex

yeah i know that feeling too, i think i've spent 10x times what mine is worth keeping it on the road

Yours probably has a lower labour bill than ours too ;) ;)

Alex

:wonder: i think you're doing it wrong

Nah, aircon switches ;) Got to take the dash out to dismantle the heater controls, had to remove the battery to get at one of the dash nuts, etc. (to be fair I was also in there trying to figure out where my water leak is - none of the obvious places, it sems)

Now I'm left with an unusual and unmarked miniature bulb and the prospect of a very delicate soldering job (not to mention another dash removal) if I ever find a suitable replacement. Plus now the other one's gone so I can't even measure the wattage. Grrr...

And yet I still love this little car :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...