In which size? 15!? 16"? 17"? With or without modifications of fenders?

My friend's ex-felicia - 7,5x16 ET30 + 9x16 ET15 with small modification of rear fenders...

dsc08484j.th.jpgdsc08485r.th.jpg

My pickup - 7x17 ET35 + 205 and 215/40R17 - without any modification

59485446.th.jpg

or 9x16 ET25 + 9x16 ET15 - without modification

01.JPG03.JPG

Edited by Skury

In which size? 15!? 16"? 17"? With or without modifications of fenders?

My friend's ex-felicia - 7,5x16 ET30 + 9x16 ET15 with small modification of rear fenders...

dsc08484j.th.jpgdsc08485r.th.jpg

My pickup - 7x17 ET35 + 205 and 215/40R17 - without any modification

59485446.th.jpg

or 9x16 ET25 + 9x16 ET15 - without modification

01.JPG03.JPG

Very smart!

I was thinking 17" alloys, however the wheels i have my eye on only come in 7.5j so im unsure.

do any of the above wheels catch anywhere?

RainbowFore: Because i gave the rear bumper only for photo. :) In black fela there are xenon light from porsche (i think), on my feli fun these projector lights are only halogens. But they will be replaced by hid xenon...

random-dave: I had sport suspension on pickup, but wheels didn't catch anywhere. Maybe could be problem on rear fenders, fela hatch and fela pickup they have rather different shapes of rear fenders...

Edited by Skury

RainbowFore: Because i gave the rear bumper only for photo. :) In black fela there are xenon light from porsche (i think), on my feli fun these projector lights are only halogens. But they will be replaced by hid xenon...

Sweet. Where did you get the projectors for the Felly from? Have you got a "face-on" photo of the pickup with those lights in?

Alex

Edited by RainbowFore

Sweet. Where did you get the projectors for the Felly from? Have you got a "face-on" photo of the pickup with those lights in?

Alex

Front lights are original for racing skoda felicia. Only about 20 sets. I bought them in terrible state, i repaired modified them shortly (side marker was added).

r_svetla_003v.jpgr_svetla_004v.jpgr_svetla_005v.jpgr_svetla_006v.jpg

In this moment I haven't actual photo...

3409_2009-01-26_16-09-43_23.jpg

Original look...

felicia_29.jpg

Random-dave: Sorry for this OT... :S

Front lights are original for racing skoda felicia. Only about 20 sets. I bought them in terrible state, i repaired modified them shortly (side marker was added).

Random-dave: Sorry for this OT... :S

Yes, much apologies to Dave (and everyone else) for the OT

Thanks for the pics. Very nice, I'll add those to my "wish list" ;-) they look quite cool on the pickup :-) I sadly suspect that the ones you have won't be the correct setup for over here :-( Although if the are convertable to RHD, then let me know when you've moving on to HID and maybe we can discuss a price ;-) (Not thinking HID on mine at the moment)

Thanks

Alex

Yes, much apologies to Dave (and everyone else) for the OT

Thanks for the pics. Very nice, I'll add those to my "wish list" ;-) they look quite cool on the pickup :-) I sadly suspect that the ones you have won't be the correct setup for over here :-( Although if the are convertable to RHD, then let me know when you've moving on to HID and maybe we can discuss a price ;-) (Not thinking HID on mine at the moment)

Thanks

Alex

I think they aren't. But maybe you could use Hella beams. ;-) http://faqlight.shopower.com/hella-90mm/

i can't think why anyone would need tyres wider than 185's on a felly hatchback or estate it weighs less than a ton!!!!!!!! 215's would leave it massively over rubbered and just simply ruin performance, top speed and fuel economy.

would be a bit worried if someone felt the need for say 235's on a felly. it's a terribly unareodynamic and not really designed for 100mph+ speeds either.

i can't think why anyone would need tyres wider than 185's on a felly hatchback or estate it weighs less than a ton!!!!!!!! 215's would leave it massively over rubbered and just simply ruin performance, top speed and fuel economy.

would be a bit worried if someone felt the need for say 235's on a felly. it's a terribly unareodynamic and not really designed for 100mph+ speeds either.

Because fyi i have 1.8t 150PS under hood and I want to transfer that power to the road... Everyone is the architect of his fortune. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest masster

Front lights are original for racing skoda felicia. 

r_svetla_006v.jpg

are these EU street legal ? do they pass MOT ? and what performance do they have compared to classic headlamps ?

are these EU street legal ? do they pass MOT ? and what performance do they have compared to classic headlamps ?

Of course they are street legal and you pass MOT without problem. But straight homologation for Felicia doesn't exist...

Guest masster

you forgot to mention the benefits of using those rally headlamps, other than design.

maybe some figures about luminosity, wattage, distance, geometry etc

2x H1 bulbs, this beams only for LHD (not for UK). Luminosity is worse than original lights... And headlight adjustment isn't from car interior, but only for exterior and that's strange.