Octavia TDI Help needed with Fault Codes

Hi all.

I need some help with some fault codes. My 2004 Octavia 1.9tdi pd (new shape) has pulled up 4 fault codes as follows:

P0674 - Cylinder 4 Glow plug circuit (Q13): Electrical Fault

P0322 - no idea

P0113 - no idea

Could someone please fill in the gaps for me. The car is struggling to start when cold.

Thanks in advance

Hi

I looked these up with my DTC Library (Download from Autel) I have NO IDEA what they mean but hope they may be of use to you.

P0674 : Glow Plug/Heater Cylinder 4

P0322 : Ignition/Distributor Engine Speed Input Circuit - No Signal

or Ignition/Distributor Engine Speed Input Circuit No Signal

P0113 : IAT Sensor - Temp Low - Circuit High - G42

or IAT Sensor - Temp Low - Circuit High - G42

or Intake Air Temperature Circuit High Input

If you look at Ross Tech they have a library and possible solutions. For example, P0113 is covered here: P0113 - P0674 here P0674 and P0322 p0322

Note there is a special forum here for codes.

Anyway, Hope this helps.

Edited by FriendlyFire

Hi

I looked these up with my DTC Library (Download from Autel) I have NO IDEA what they mean but hope they may be of use to you.

P0674 : Glow Plug/Heater Cylinder 4

P0322 : Ignition/Distributor Engine Speed Input Circuit - No Signal

or Ignition/Distributor Engine Speed Input Circuit No Signal

P0113 : IAT Sensor - Temp Low - Circuit High - G42

or IAT Sensor - Temp Low - Circuit High - G42

or Intake Air Temperature Circuit High Input

If you look at Ross Tech they have a library and possible solutions. For example, P0113 is covered here: P0113 - P0674 here P0674 and P0322 p0322

Note there is a special forum here for codes.

Anyway, Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply, sorry about posting the fault codes in this section, did'nt realise there was a dedicated area.

I have cleared all the fault codes and the only one that keeps coming back is the P0113 : IAT Sensor - Temp Low.

I want to go out and replace it but cant find it... I have heard it is somewhere on the filter box but the only one i can find is the mass air flow sensor :S

Please help

Thanks for the reply, sorry about posting the fault codes in this section, did'nt realise there was a dedicated area.

I have cleared all the fault codes and the only one that keeps coming back is the P0113 : IAT Sensor - Temp Low.

I want to go out and replace it but cant find it... I have heard it is somewhere on the filter box but the only one i can find is the mass air flow sensor emoticon-0124-worried.gif

Please help

Does anyone know what the part number for this IAT sensor is :S Just rang GSF for a replacement sensor and they had not idea what i was talking about

Thanks

Just found out the IAT sensor (Intake Air Temperature) is NOT part of the MAF (Mass Air FLow) sensor but is infact intigrated into the Boost Pressure Sensor located on the air pipe bellow the glow plug harness. You need to take the engine cover off to see it.

I bought a new one (£45 inc vat) and the fault code no longer comes up.

Happy days :D

• Like 1