Bolero SD Card Compatibility

Hey Guys,

Just ordered a new Octavia & was wondering if anyone knows the maximum capacity SD card that is compatible with the bolero head unit?

Thanks in advance.

Chris.

Hi.

Its 32GB and that is the maximum. I have one and it works fine.

I can also confirm the Bolero supports 32GB cards, but wanted to add that I had problems initially with 32GB cards. The Bolero recognized the card, but only "saw" the first 16GB of content. I tried various card brands, Class 6 and Class 10, without success and was pretty frustrated by the whole experience. Then the Bolero developed an unrelated fault and was swapped out under warranty with a Bolero from a brand new Superb and hey presto I suddenly had full 32GB support :thumbup: .

So, when get your car, insert a full 32GB card and find you have issues, it's likely to be the Bolero HU, rather than the card, that's at fault.