2006 Skoda Fabia vRS with full leather and extras SOLD

danrooke

For sale is my Skoda Fabia vRS with full leather interior and AUX in connection (iPod and others) for stereo. It has been well cared for in the three years that we have had it and comes with a full Skoda main dealer service history, just serviced, good Bridgestone tyres all round and tax until 31/05/2011.

First registration: 17/01/2006

MOT until: 17/01/2012

Tax until: 31/05/2011

Current mileage: 70030 miles (still in very light use)

Full Skoda Service History, last serviced at 68272 miles

Bridgestone ER300 tyres all round with 7mm on rears and about 4/5mm on fronts (all replaced in April 2010)

The car has the following over and above the standard vRS specification:

- Full leather interior

- AUX in for stereo

- recent Bosch Aero wipers

- Halfords spare bulb kit (minus headlight)

In good condition with some minor body marks and some kerbing to alloys, mostly the nearside front which is fairly bad. The interior is in good condition with the only bad points being some wear to the leather on the driver seat bolster and some indents from our son's car sear in the nearside rear (despite using a protector).

Service history all at D M Keith Ltd. in Huddersfield:

05/02/2008 15951 miles inc. brake fluid and pollen filter change

18/08/2008 26440 miles

14/04/2009 37117 miles

30/10/2009 47995 miles inc. cam belt change

20/05/2010 58220 miles inc. brake fluid change

22/10/2010 68272 miles

Total of 2 owners including myself, I bought it at just over 13000 miles. It has V5C present as well as two keys and no finance secured against the car.

The car is located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Please phone (07813 796363), email or PM for further details, photos or to arrange a viewing.

Looking for £5750 £5600, open to reasonable offers as I need to sell.

IMG_2710.JPG

IMG_2712.JPG

IMG_2715.JPG

IMG_2717.JPG

IMG_2736.JPG

IMG_2739.JPG

IMG_2744.JPG

IMG_2745.JPG

IMG_2751.JPG

IMG_2722.JPG

IMG_2724.JPG

IMG_2725.JPG

IMG_2727.JPG

IMG_2731.JPG

Edited by danrooke

Those insurance quotes don't seem to add up, the new Fabia vRS is group 27 insurance (new group system) verses group 18 for the previous vRS. Not to mention the extra cost of a brand new one and the additional risk that brings with it.

matt_tdv6, please feel free to PM an offer to me. I don't want to stray too far from the asking price but I'll consider any offer I get.

Hi Mr White,

I've just taken some photos of the wear on the bolster. You'll have to excuse the photos, it was getting dark and so I had to use the flash I'm afraid. Hope it gives you the idea though:

IMG_2848.JPG

IMG_2849.JPG

IMG_2850.JPG

I'm afraid the seats aren't heated - they don't take long to heat naturally though :)

It doesn't have cruise control either, although I believe it's perfectly possible to retro fit should you want it. I've seen a few threads about this on the forums here.

Let me know if you're interested and would like to arrange a viewing and/or make an offer.

Thanks,

Dan

The car has now passed it's MOT, so the MOT will now expire 17/01/2012 (I got the day of the month wrong at first listing it as 16th).

The current mileage is now 70,030. We have no further plans to use it other than test drives so mileage shouldn't change much at all. Just to reiterate that the car is cleaned and ready to be picked up. I have loads of invoices for servicing and MOTs to back up the service history along with the dealer stamped service book.

Can I tempt anyone to make an offer on this great car?

Hi ihpj,

Thanks for the interest. The first owner had it for approx. 22 months and 13000 miles. Please feel free to make me an offer if the number of owners isn't too big an issue for you.

Cheers,

Dan

Is no one interested in this? We love it and really don't want to sell, but a second child on the way has forced us to go for an Octavia. It'd be great to find the Furby a new loving home.

Hi i am interested but how low are you willing to go? I like the look of this car and it does look like its been well looked after. Could you please Pm me with your lowest BIN Price.

Thanks

Thanks Nathan, I can't believe it either. Must be the wrong time of year or the wrong place to advertise.

Having done my research, I think it's a good price compared to what else is out there. By all means make me an offer though anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,

Dan