Nissan 200SX

bigoffy

NEW EVEN LOWER PRICE!!! £2395!!!! very negociable.

Now I have a Fabia Vrs Diesel my previous pride and joy has to go!

Very late 1999 Nissan 200SX, Turbo, 16Valve(VVT), 2dr coupe, black, manual 5spd, 97000miles ish.

This one is relatively unaldulterated, which is fairly unusual!

Exhaust, catalyst, 4 disks, 3 calipers new and 1 rebuilt, pads all round, All new last september.

Boost derestricted, Walboro fuel pump, Fancy stainless exhaust manifold, big bore system.(Not silly noisy)

It probably produces well over 200bhp and weighs 100 kg less than the Fabia

MOT Sept 2011, Long Tax

Will go with 2 sets of standard alloy wheels and tyres, 1 with Kuhmo Ecsta Sports/ Michelin Primacy HPs. The other with 4 Continental Winter Contacts (on the car at the moment)

Nice Sony Radio/CD head unit.

Traditional? Hairy Chested Rear Wheel Drive (Tight set Limited Slip Diff), Sports Coupe. With Japanese reliability.

HPI clear

In Very Good condition and ready to go! It really, really does GO too!!!

AND NOW! the sob story!

The SX has been my Sunday best for nearly 3 years, our daily use car was a Xantia diesel Estate. However She Woman Wife Type Thing has gone back to the South East and taken the Xantia with her!

The Nissan is great but not practical enough for me as my only car, and ladies of a certain age really don't like it! (I'm 57) so I now have the Fabia. (which they do like)

I am looking for £2395, very negociable.

Read on down the replies, Robshaw (below) has offered to do the techie stuff to get my pictures on here. Cheers Rob.

Ring Paul, 07596 435744, 01404 822039 (Exeter)

Edited by bigoffy

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Pleb, no can do! not IT literate enough I'm afraid, Happy to email some to anyone interested though, they are quite large, certainly take some time to attach to mail.

Regards, Goffy.

Sorry Pleb, no can do! not IT literate enough I'm afraid, Happy to email some to anyone interested though, they are quite large, certainly take some time to attach to mail.

Regards, Goffy.

Sent you a message. I will upload the pictures for you once you email them to me.

Hope this helps,

Rob.

Thanks for your time and effort Rob, pics should be with you.

Download warning everyone! The photos are pretty large and may take a long time to download, it is worth it though, looks too good to sell :-)

Goffy.

PS. Just off for an evening of Scalextric racing on my local clubs 5 lane 75ft track, catch up later.

Edited by bigoffy

• 3 weeks later...

A 5 lane 75ft Scalextric track!!! I gotta join a club like that!!!

Hi Captain,

Have a look on youtube, search for EDSRC2011, several films of the new track :-)

Goffy.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey bigoffy, have you tried pistonheads and sxoc.com? Might shift the car quicker on them sites!

Both sites should get you the sale, or you could sell it to me and pay me the bills for the divorce :D

• 1 month later...