2001 Mk1 51 Octy VRS - 12 Months MOT

Davidkent

PRICE LOWERED TO SELL FOR ONE LAST TIME - £1995 - I've insurance to pay and this is now in the way.

Here for auction is my Octavia VRS.

JVC Headunit has gone and now has a basic Sony CD Player

Only reason for sale, is a sudden massive incline in car insurance, due to a previous claim almost 12 months ago and so i've downgraded to something much smaller.

I Purchased this car in October, and since then have spent a lot of money on it, sorting small problems out, and getting it in great shape.

The car comes with 12 Months MOT, and 2 Months Tax.

All in, its in very good condition throughout, certainly drives like a car with much less mileage.

Having Covered 119k, I don't have the service Book, but i do have lots of reciepts, some from Main Dealer.

The Cambelt was last done at 71k in 2007 and so still isn't due for a while.

Since owning the car, I've Done:

New Lambda Sensor (£118)

FULL Service with the correct oil - £60

Had a Custom De-Cat Fitted and a new Exhaust Flexi Fitted - £160 (De-Cat was removed and is in the boot, included in sale - 10 minute swap!)

New Anti Roll bar - The old was tired and needed new Bushes - It now has an Upgraded 23mm bar from an R32 Golf - £80

Brand new Remote Key, and had a Second one Programmed so there's now a spare - Total of around £100

New Clutch Pedal - Common fault to break, this is brand new - £40

New Drivers Window Regulator - Another common fail - £40

Thermostat - £91

Coolant Temp Sensor - £15

CV Boot - £4

There's probably more than that, and so everything is just about up straight.

The Clutch and dual mass Flywheel were done not long before i bought the car, you can tell this by the way the pedal feels.

The seats have all been cleaned, and have come up in a very good state, as have the carpets.

This car is completely ready to go, 4 good tyres, Tinted Rear windows all round, Half Leather interior, Custom De-cat (Cat Currently Fitted, de-cat pipe optional and included), and 12 months MOT.

She starts first time every time, even after being stood 2 weeks a while back, and drives absolutely like a dream.

With the De-cat Fitted, I paid for a rolling road run, and she produced 191.1 BHP, I was told this was a great base for some work to go to around 250.

Anyway - As with all cars, there are a few bad bits:

There's a Scratch across the back Door and Quarter panel on the passenger side - My ex partner decided that'd be a good look for the car.

I think i've been as honest as possible, Viewings are more than welcome - Call David on 07889777504.

The car is based in Warminster, Wiltshire.

Please note: There is no active insurance policy on the car, test drives are AT YOUR RISK unless you have insurance to do so.

I reserve the right to end the auction early as the car is for sale elsewhere.

100_2192.jpg

100_2193.jpg

100_2194.jpg

100_2195.jpg

100_2196.jpg

100_2197.jpg

100_2198.jpg

100_2199.jpg

100_2200.jpg

100_2201.jpg

100_2202.jpg

Edited by Davidkent

PLEASE NOTE:

I for the right offer, will sell the De-cat and original Cat for cash and a standard part.

The same stands for the BlueFlame Cat back system.

Also, If a deposit is left, I'll happily do Brake pads free of charge if you'll pay for the part, this will solve one of the advisories, though they aren't really that low yet!

I need this gone, as my car insurance is being debited from my account next week, and I owe my dad £325.

Thanks for looking!

• 2 weeks later...

Think we can safely say i won't be getting back to you on that one...

Thanks for the offer, but i'd sooner store it in my uncles barn for 2 years till i can re-insure it

Guest westallc

well as it not in the best of conditions i would say market value is around that figure

better off storing it then i would say or atleast clean it up a bit and re-do the add to make it more selable :giggle: