SOLD - MicroPC P4 2.4GHz

Hauptmann

SOLD

Had this thing sitting around for several years!

Purchased it new some years back. Works, but always had a fault whereby you have to push the power button several times before it boots up and I never got around to returning it to the supplier. Probably not used for more than 20-30 hours in total. Its old technology now, but might be of interest to someone to play about with.

Review here:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/the-smallest-of-them-all,review-553.html

£25 + delivery or collection.

NB: Sold as 'defective'.

Edited by Hauptmann

Had this thing sitting around for several years!

Purchased it new some years back. Works, but always had a fault whereby you have to push the power button several times before it boots up and I never got around to returning it to the supplier. Probably not used for more than 20-30 hours in total. Its old technology now, but might be of interest to someone to play about with.

Review here:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/the-smallest-of-them-all,review-553.html

£25 + delivery or collection.

NB: Sold as 'defective'.

What are the specs? HDD, RAM etc?

How much for postage?

Im very interested :thumbup:

IIRC the specs are as per the review I linked to; i.e. 60GB HDD and 512 RAM. It comes with an XP Pro licence sticker and code on it, although I don't think I have the original XP disc. It was made in 2005.

The fault (from new) is that you have to press the power button say 3 times before it will boot up properly. Not sure if this is a HDD fault or a CPU fault. The HDD is a 2.5" type.

I reckon postage (standard parcels) is about £5.

I'm not sure if I still have the PSU for it (its a standard laptop-type PSU with a barrel connector), so it might come without PSU if I can't find it.

IIRC the specs are as per the review I linked to; i.e. 60GB HDD and 512 RAM. It comes with an XP Pro licence sticker and code on it, although I don't think I have the original XP disc. It was made in 2005.

The fault (from new) is that you have to press the power button say 3 times before it will boot up properly. Not sure if this is a HDD fault or a CPU fault. The HDD is a 2.5" type.

I reckon postage (standard parcels) is about £5.

I'm not sure if I still have the PSU for it (its a standard laptop-type PSU with a barrel connector), so it might come without PSU if I can't find it.

For £30 posted i'll take it bud.

PM your email address for paypal.

Cheers!