4x3 Trailer

matt_theforce

Wooden Lockable Trailer with new Trailerboard.

Sizes (external measurements)

4ft 9" Long (excluding drawbar)

3ft Wide

1ft 1" Deep

The frame of the trailer is made from metal making it very sturdy, the trailer also has a spare wheel inside.

This is used and its condition shows this however it is perfectly functional and has been in use until last week.

It makes an ideal trailer for camping trips (due to the lockable top & lockable towing hitch) although it has been used for general use.

It would benefit from sanding down and re-painting to improve the looks.

Note.. There isn't any keys for the cycle racks therefore they have are only usable for holding up the lid when open. (Straps not included in the sale)

Collection to be made from S36, Payment can be made via Paypal or Cash on Collection.

IMG-20110224-00222.jpg

IMG-20110224-00221.jpg

IMG-20110224-00226.jpg

IMG-20110224-00223.jpg

IMG-20110224-00220.jpg

IMG-20110224-00225.jpg

This is advertised on Ebay, The starting bid is £50.

Collection from S36 (South Yorkshire)

Matthew

Edited by matt@theforce

If your still near York and decide to bid I could deliver it upto you when we pop upto the mother in laws

Matthew

Cool, If it ends with no bids on ebay, I'll have it off you for the starting amount out side of ebay to save you the fees.

Noticed it has sold. If the buyer pulls out for what ever reason, let me know.

Cheers

Will do, he is supposed to be collecting it on monday so I will let you know. (if my replacement router arrives at home.. only have access to WWW from work)