Ad Lav's Fabia vRS

Well, I thought it's about time I did one of these threads!

We need a proper Readers Ride Section on this forum though! :yes:

Anyways, I bought her in May 2009 with almost 30k on the clock, FSSH, apparently, she'd been traded in for an Octavia vRS so someone was impressed with Skoda :)

My previous few cars had been an Ford Ka, Vauxhall Astra, Ibiza FR TDI, Golf MK3 Colour Concept (Run around as sold the Ibiza to buy a house) then a Fiesta ST and Zetec S.

Best one by far was the Ibiza...

Adam05100-1.jpg

35.jpg

DSCF1020.jpg

DSC00171-1.jpg

Got the vRS and took off the Fabia badge, had it detailed by my mates company :thumbup:

CIMG5913.jpg

Colour Coded the grill and headlight inner bits.

DSC00190-1.jpg

Had it rolling roaded at JKM - made 152.1bhp and 255lb/ft standard.

HXT1.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought some Spiders :)

DSC00267.jpg

Followed by Yokohame Parada Spec 2's

DSCF1096.jpg

Needed lowering to suit the wheels so...

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

And that's about it for now! :rofl:

More as and when I have the time/funds!

There are these;

http://briskoda.net/...a-members-cars/

http://briskoda.net/...oject-journals/ <- just noticed, you can start new ones there, my bad!

but no-one uses them.

That aside, it looks good. :thumbup:

Ah, never mind - was thinking more like what SCN has, I tried posting in members cars once but it didn't work lol

I do like the SCN layout in that respect, much easier to find them all. Useful when looking to buy too. Can easily find common mods etc without having to post a new topic all the time. :thumbup:

Edited by TriggerFish

looking good mate, ill av 2 sort my own thread out soon aswell :D .....:thumbup:

Ta :thumbup:

Yep, most people need to make a thread :)

Hunting for more wheels, hard to find something the replace the spiders :|

The wheels don't suit the car, you should definitely get something different... :p

Nice motor dude, I loved fitting wheel spacers on mine though, it looks so much nicer when them spaced out a bit. 15mm both front and rear although you will need a little bit of arch work. :D

I think you should get medium tints all round too, it looks weird after getting used to mine. :D

Cheers for the comments chaps :thumbup:

Going to detail it this weekend as its due spring polish.

xa0sx - have thought about tints and spacers, might well get rear tints and rear spacers. Had 20mm on the Ibiza's rear, stuck out nicely!

Tas - still looking for my BBS alloys, hence selling those spiders.

VRS_Pricey - BLT's put out a bit more than ASZ engined vRS's. Funny enough had mine RR'd again but at AMD and in made 157.1 bhp and 259 lb/ft!

Cut off point was late 05 I think for ASZ - BLT cars? Someone mechanically minded will know! :)

Just washed, clayed and washed/dried the car :)

All ready for tomorrow's polishing session! Oh, and lowered the car at the front 3 turns :rofl:

All ready for tomorrow's polishing session! Oh, and lowered the car at the front 3 turns :rofl:

Lovely car B)

3 turns ?!?! - it was already pretty low at the front...

Get some pics up tomorrow once the polishing sess has been completed :thumbup:

Well, the weather was crap and rained last night after the car was washed and clayed and washed again, so this morning (after a trip to Sainsbury's with SWMBO :dull: ) I got back and washed it off with a hose and cloth with some quick detail stuff.

DSC00151.jpg

Dried the car and got out the Megs Dual Action and set about going over the whole car with Megs Scratch-X and a hard pad to get rid of some swirls.

Finished the whole car, all buffed off etc, ready for Megs Gold Class top coat and its bloody raining! :doh:

Still, here's the rear door after Scratch-X

DSC00152.jpg