Quality tailored car mats, recommendations?

I'm after some thicker summer carpet mats for the vrs. Would prefer quite plush ones with a Skoda or vrs embroidered logo. Must have the securing lug holes. Currently have the paper thin factory ones. Any recomendations?

I'm after some thicker summer carpet mats for the vrs. Would prefer quite plush ones with a Skoda or vrs embroidered logo. Must have the securing lug holes. Currently have the paper thin factory ones. Any recomendations?

You could look at these http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=14086&xSec=307

I don't have them so cannot comment on the quality.

Craig,

I got genuine Skoda ones from site sponsors Allams and the quality is plush, complete with VRS logo. They are much better than the generic Octavia ones that seem to come in the car when new. Just make sure you order the correct ones (twist fit or stud fixing) and use offer code briams10 to receive 10% off! ;)

I have also just received and fitted rear studs for the mats to clip onto from here, and they are 100%!! :)