Skip to content

Cedwing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Does OTA not work because there is no mobile data option in your location? Do you have a current Infotainment online package? If there is no mobile data option locally - Can you tether the car wifi to your phone (or home wifi is you park close to home)?
  2. Touch and hold to the on/off button under the screen for several seconds to reset the system.
  3. In someways I wish I didnt have it The 2,0Tsi 4x4 recommended tyre pressures are very high. Im sure it would be more comfortable slightly lower but because I have the full TPMS it complains if the pressure is below recommendation
  4. Give teh windscreen in front of the camera a clean first.
  5. The individual tyre pressure readout s were n option when I bought mine late 2024. I did get the option fitted on mine.
  6. Find the setting screen for Window and Opening and Closing. You can adjust both from there.
  7. I understand the current models have a camera in the rear view mirror. Older cars did not have this feature. So many people wont be affected.
  8. Are you wearing polarised sun glasses?
  9. No warning but the key was still working but the range was down and sometimes i had to press the button again closer to the car. Putting my hand on the door still worked ok. And worst case i could have taken out the physical key from the fob.
  10. The remote button on my key started being intermittent after 18 months use. It was fine again after I replaced the battery. I'd recommend reading up on how to unlock the car with the physical key and start it by placing the dead fob in the cupholder.
  11. Is anyone else still getting this issue? I have December 2025 Combi/Estate 2.0 Tsi that still does this every few weeks.
  12. Simple test - Is your gear selector a stalk to the left of the steering wheel? If so then this is the right forum. If the gear selector is in the centre console you have a Mk 3 Superb and you need to ask in the associated forum.
  13. On a long run I get ~35 - 40 mpg and around town 30 mpg
  14. The windscreen heater uses a conductive film rather than wires. Ifyoucatch the windscreen in certain lighting conditions you can see a coloured layer inthe screen. Where is thecamera mounted?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.