Hate my face

Hello all,

I have have my vrs for a year now and loving it especially since Ben @ shark worked his magic on it. The one thing I really dont like is the shiny metal grille surround - I have seen a number of people have resprayed theres and this is what I want to do but I dont have time or patience to do it myself (I will also make a mess of it probably). Anyone know where I can get this done????

thanks

Hello all,

I have have my vrs for a year now and loving it especially since Ben @ shark worked his magic on it. The one thing I really dont like is the shiny metal grille surround - I have seen a number of people have resprayed theres and this is what I want to do but I dont have time or patience to do it myself (I will also make a mess of it probably). Anyone know where I can get this done????

thanks

have you thought about getting it vinyl wrapped.

i have negotiated to get mine done by a very good outfit in greengates, bradford

they did my roof and i can recommend them

have you thought about getting it vinyl wrapped.

i have negotiated to get mine done by a very good outfit in greengates, bradford

they did my roof and i can recommend them

forgive my ignorance with vinyl wrap could it be colour coded blue or would you go black ?

I only live in Leeds so easy to get to greengates can you give me there details and idea of cost.

thanks

www.totally-dynamic.co.uk

they have a vast range of colours.

however they did advise me to go for black as they cant colour match.

they estimated £70 for me as a returning customer.