Are your tyres magnetic?

Ray_Green

Ray, I too have had screws in all but 1 tyre in the last 3 months! Thankfully it doesn't cost me anything to have them plugged by Kwikfit (lease car). But now my wife and I suspect someone is leaving screws under the tyres as they are always in the centre deep groove of the tyre, and Kwikfit have given me the screws, guess what, there all exactly the same type!

I'll be installing a IP camera to watch the car as it's on street parking here (after our Easter holiday).

Ray, I too have had screws in all but 1 tyre in the last 3 months! Thankfully it doesn't cost me anything to have them plugged by Kwikfit (lease car). But now my wife and I suspect someone is leaving screws under the tyres as they are always in the centre deep groove of the tyre, and Kwikfit have given me the screws, guess what, there all exactly the same type!

I'll be installing a IP camera to watch the car as it's on street parking here (after our Easter holiday).

If you catch the nasty creep who is doing it, let us all know and we'll all come down to 'teach him a lesson' :yes: