- Experiences in retrofitting Superb mk3.5 steering wheel to Octavia mk3.5?
- Experiences in retrofitting Superb mk3.5 steering wheel to Octavia mk3.5?
-
4 million cars recalled for steering bolt corrosion
-
4 million cars recalled for steering bolt corrosion
-
Experiences in retrofitting Superb mk3.5 steering wheel to Octavia mk3.5?
Good morning... both vehicles—the Octavia 3 facelift and the Superb 3 facelift—are built on the standard MQB platform. The steering wheel and airbag are a direct fit for the Octavia 3 facelift. However, there is one difference: with the new steering wheel design, Škoda removed the "Menu" button, meaning you can no longer access the onboard computer menu on the Octavia 3. I developed a custom module for this that intercepts the hex code sent to the vehicle's CAN bus and transmits the correct code instead. I could source all the parts and build a ready-to-use, plug-and-play adapter for you; you would just have to handle the installation and the steering wheel swap yourself.
-
Cairus started following Replacement Superb Hatch Struts , Experiences in retrofitting Superb mk3.5 steering wheel to Octavia mk3.5? , Retrofit BCM Problems and 1 other
-
Retrofit BCM Problems
Connect the old BCM—it doesn't matter if Component Protection (CP) triggers. Create a backup using the VC tool, connect the new one, transfer the backup using the VC tool, and purchase a stock dataset if necessary. That’s how I would try it. If it was just about expanding the color range, an update would have sufficed.
-
Retrofit BCM Problems
Do you have a VAS6154a or b?
-
Retrofit BCM Problems
What problems are you having? Why the replacement? Error log readout?
-
4 million cars recalled for steering bolt corrosion
the official version...
- Replacement Superb Hatch Struts
-
Google Maps etc. in Virtual Cockpit
I have a Seat Virtual Cockpit on the bench with MOST and inactive Component Protection. The immobilizer doesn't matter in this case. I'd be happy to test it.
-
Google Maps etc. in Virtual Cockpit
I could set it up on the table, I could test it. Why Only Columbus, MIB2 STD also have MOST
-
Google Maps etc. in Virtual Cockpit
Ethernet or MOST virtual Cockpit
- From Amundsen to Columbus: mission almost accomplished!
-
Auto Start-Stop not functioning
Charging the battery: if this helps only temporarily, replace the battery regardless of age or mileage.