SCALEXTRIC!

bigoffy

Hi Everyone,

I have recently bought my VRS and thought all you fellow petrol/diesel heads on here might like a shot at some organized slot car racing!

I'm a member of East Devon Slot Racing Club and we are looking for prospective members.

Located in the St Johns Ambulance Hall Honiton, Club night is Friday starting at 7.30pm, we race commercially available Scalextric type cars in a number of classes from F1 to Trucks, via LeMans, Nascar, saloons, rally and some others!

We have just completed a new 75ft long 5 lane track made from MDF and surfaced with garage floor paint. Racing, timing, scoring and results are all computerized and displayed live on monitor screens.

All good clean fun, indoors, warm and friendly. Regular racers cover all ages from 13 to 70+!

We provide club cars and controllers for beginners use and there are no fees in the first few weeks for prospective members.

If you search for EDSRC on youtube there are several short films to watch featuring previous tracks and the new one.

Anyone interested can call me on 01404 822039 or 07596 435744 or send a private message through this site.

Cheers Goffy