Good value used Yeti 1.2TSI SE

The Plumber

Noticed on the SUK used site an 11 plate Yeti 1.2TSI SE for just under £13,500. A saving on new of over 3K and a more realistic figure for a month old demo.

My link

As a comparison identical car a year older £17,995 :o

My link

Mind it has been around a pretty long time and no wonder :giggle:

TP

Mmmm ... bought my car from Claybank, the second source you identify by link. Can't say they impressed me very much as a dealership. I knew I wanted the car, so I did the deal, but it was very clear that all they were interested in was my money, and to get me in and out as soon as possible. They certainly won't be getting any more business from me - servicing, accessories etc - I'll go somewhere more welcoming/friendly.

Edited by Bobdog

Thanks Plumber - I picked up a Candy White 1.2TSI SE on Friday and think its brilliant - also got a reasonable PX on my Fabia vRS SE - too good a deal to ignore. Obviously slower than the vRS but not slow and the ride/handling is the best of any car I have driven.

Thanks Plumber - I picked up a Candy White 1.2TSI SE on Friday and think its brilliant - also got a reasonable PX on my Fabia vRS SE - too good a deal to ignore. Obviously slower than the vRS but not slow and the ride/handling is the best of any car I have driven.

Thats great news, thanks for posting and letting us know :)

Regards,

TP