Rear boot lid surround?

Hey all got a ex police octy vrs estate and they have drilled the plastic surround on the bootlid. It's the piece that surrounds the rear window.

My question is the one fitted to mine is black and wondering if they are black on all models other than the beige interiors or if it's vrs specific?

They're all black I think.

Did they leave the blue lights on it for you?

Funny you say that they stripped out most of the gear but left the windscreen mounted blue strobe (looks and feels an expensive unit aswell) an a nice siren in the wheel arch (just need a uniform now lol :)). It was an unmarked dog unit so no decals or blue on the roof and mega low mileage as only called when needed. The amount of wiring in the car was unreal though and took days to clear it all out!

Back to my question though lol, thanks for the replies lads and thought that black would be popular so will keep my eye out for one in a breakers on my travels as also need the rear boot panel below it as these coppers love cutting them to bits lol.

Edited by dainott

I have the cream roof lining in my Elegance, that I don't like as much as the black one in my previous vRS - but hey ho :)

And the boot surround on mine is still black. As said, to my knowledge they're all black - regardless of trim level or interior/headlining colour.

Funny you say that they stripped out most of the gear but left the windscreen mounted blue strobe (looks and feels an expensive unit aswell) an a nice siren in the wheel arch (just need a uniform now lol :)). It was an unmarked dog unit so no decals or blue on the roof and mega low mileage as only called when needed. The amount of wiring in the car was unreal though and took days to clear it all out!

Back to my question though lol, thanks for the replies lads and thought that black would be popular so will keep my eye out for one in a breakers on my travels as also need the rear boot panel below it as these coppers love cutting them to bits lol.

Will this do?

7-pcs-police-costume-2538-p.jpg

I have the cream roof lining in my Elegance, that I don't like as much as the black one in my previous vRS - but hey ho :)

And the boot surround on mine is still black. As said, to my knowledge they're all black - regardless of trim level or interior/headlining colour.

There was a contractor in work yesterday and had a cream boot surround just to put a spanner in the works, but seems that virtually all are black.