Skoda Fabia Rear-ended / Excellent Repair

I bought a new Skoda Fabia Combi from Annesley Williams in Dublin and was delighted with it until, with less than 3,000 km on the clock, I was rear-ended by a taxi driver.

The other party accepted liability and after much haggling with the other insurance company involved, I was given choice of repairer. I went back to Annesley Williams and got them to do all the repair work.

My original salesman, Pat O'Neill coordinated everything for me and issued me with a courtesy car. I collected the Fabia again a week ago, it's as new and it looks and drives perfectly.

Now it would be far better not to have been rear-ended at all, of course and I do have a fair share of pain still as a result, but Annesley Williams did make my situation more bearable on the car front at least.

By the way, I was contacted by a customer research agency since then, who wanted to know if I was satisfied or dissatisfied with the service I received from Annesley Williams. I had no difficulty in saying I was very happy and isn't it nice to know Annesley Williams are interested in getting feedback from customers of their service department.

Full marks to Annesley Williams and to Pat in particular.