First long run

andyspan

Have had the car around 3 weeks now and have been gradually finding out how to use the numerous bells and whistles! The Yeti has been all I'd hoped for and a great deal more and never fails to bring a happy glow when driving it. We normally only travel around 100 miles a week on local work and shopping trips so it was a treat over the last 4 days to give her a longer run. We travelled from the deep south to the jungle of Bracknell and I was able to sample the treat of cruise control which I have never had on a car before and was a little apprehensive on using, but having mastered the art of using it, wonder how I ever did without it! The car really impressed us with it's comfort, felt really sure footed and the power from that tiny 1.2 engine is unbelievable, I love the surge of power when the turbo starts boosting really takes me back to my boy racer days :yes: The economy on mixed driving runs averaged around 45-46mpg which I feel pretty happy with. The car has great road presence and somehow manages to look far bigger than it actually is. This is the first car since buying a new Sunbeam Imp Sport in 1970 that I've had strong feelings for and drive SWMBO mad finding the perfect parking spot miles away from door bangers and a long walk from the shops :giggle:

Have had the car around 3 weeks now and have been gradually finding out how to use the numerous bells and whistles! The Yeti has been all I'd hoped for and a great deal more and never fails to bring a happy glow when driving it. We normally only travel around 100 miles a week on local work and shopping trips so it was a treat over the last 4 days to give her a longer run. We travelled from the deep south to the jungle of Bracknell and I was able to sample the treat of cruise control which I have never had on a car before and was a little apprehensive on using, but having mastered the art of using it, wonder how I ever did without it! The car really impressed us with it's comfort, felt really sure footed and the power from that tiny 1.2 engine is unbelievable, I love the surge of power when the turbo starts boosting really takes me back to my boy racer days :yes: The economy on mixed driving runs averaged around 45-46mpg which I feel pretty happy with. The car has great road presence and somehow manages to look far bigger than it actually is. This is the first car since buying a new Sunbeam Imp Sport in 1970 that I've had strong feelings for and drive SWMBO mad finding the perfect parking spot miles away from door bangers and a long walk from the shops :giggle:

Enjoy, you will find it is the best thing since the invention of the wheel !

Enjoy, you will find it is the best thing since the invention of the wheel !

+1

And you will find all sorts of excuses to use! Enjoy!