Removing a Pickup bumper?

Hi guys,

I'm new here, just picked up a Felicia pickup last week.

I need to remove the rear plastic bumper so I can clean up the rust underneath.

I've no idea how it comes off. Any ideas?

Thanks y'all

take out the 2 rear inspection hatches in the back of the load area and there is 2 bolts each side going down into the bumper, the rear bumper is actually 3 seperate pieces... the centre strip is bolted on from underneath, there's 4 nuts and you need to get a socket on an extension (13mm i think).... there are also some various self tapping screws in places but you can find those yourself....

be careful with the wiring loom too it runs along under the centre rear bumper section attached to the rear crash bar

• 2 years later...

I am trying to remove my rear bumper as someone went up my arse, so need to do a little cosmetic work to it, one off the 13mm bolts is just spinning, is there anyway to the nut? Or is cutting it out my only option?

• 3 weeks later...

hello:
I went through the same problem I do not know exactly what you do not get the screw pull out, my solution was to: :sweat:
I used to take out a screw used grinder machine.
I hope you have more luck than me
a greeting