stone chip

can anybody recomend a good mobile car sprayer for stone chip on top of wing emoticon-0106-crying.gif I am in west yorkshire,looked on internet but there are that many i would rather go of a recommendation

can anybody recomend a good mobile car sprayer for stone chip on top of wing emoticon-0106-crying.gif I am in west yorkshire,looked on internet but there are that many i would rather go of a recommendation

Do you have any pictures? It could be a DIY job.

Do you have any pictures? It could be a DIY job.

the big one where it hit is 5mm by 6 mm and the smaller ones are 3mm each,Put some white in from touch up stick as it was down to primer

chip001.jpg

Edited by greatdane

Can be done by mixing paint and clearcoat. Apply a blob, then once dry and blob. Then use "Blob Eliminator" to remove surpless paint. Leaves a flat finish without needing to sand.

Can be done by mixing paint and clearcoat. Apply a blob, then once dry and blob. Then use "Blob Eliminator" to remove surpless paint. Leaves a flat finish without needing to sand.

Spill the beans on what this is! :yes:

Grief, I wish that sort of thing was available in France (where I live) - they don't sweep the gravel off the roads after resurfacing, so you can imagine what the front end of the car end up looking like.