floor mats

Hi all,

My new octavia VRS Tfsi has arrived at the dealership this week following an April order date, im not picking the car up until 1st sept as i want it on new reg plate, i saw the car on wednesday and although not prepped as yet i noticed there were no floor mats inside, i have checked the skoda website and it lists floor mats as standard equipment but lower down quotes them as an optional extra at £75, anyone know whether they should be included or not???

kind Regards

Paul

Yep should be in the boot.

Just for info when I bought mine a few weeks ago, when it came to collecting the car I went in a couple of days before hand and told them that I wanted a set of rubber mats additional to the standard ones for in the winter, a set of mud flaps and a boot liner to protect the car etc, and they were all supplied without hassle and all in the boot of the car for me when I collected the car, so just thought worth sharing with you to get a few goodies thrown in for free with the car.

You are no doubts getting excited now!

A place I was in negotiations with for mine offered while I was playing them off each other to throw in some mats to try and swing deal once they stopped going any lower on price ............ I had to point out that they were standard his reaction showed me he knew damn well so I went to other place even though I was paying £50 more :p it was handier location too

But they do come now with woolworths style £8.99 plain ones ........

I just put a new thread up for some I found VRS logo ones

My VRS mats thread