wide arches

Is it possible to flair out the rear arches on these as am running 19 rims with 235/35 tyres on the protrude the arch slightly and rubs under acceleration with weight in the back. Obviously am gonna have to fit firmer shockers but would like to lower it so could do with making my arches a tax wider to clear them

I think you're asking about getting the rear arches pulled and/or rolled. Try asking at local coachbuilders, and if they look blankly at you, go elsewhere! Alternatively, if there's a local tyre fitter that's known for having a string of slammed vehicles through, ask there. If I was wanting the info, that's what I'd do, but I doubt you'd want to go to Dumbarton to get the job done.

can be done (some bodywork operations and a bit of paint). might cost you a bit. depends if you'd spend your money on other tires or the mod. keep in mind that you're having problems now as it is when you think of lowering, as it my need some extra work done on the arches...

Your arches can be pulled as I did mine but it will require an arch rolling tool and then a bit of smoothing with filler and then paint so will probably be more expensive than changing the tyres so personally I'd put 215/35 tires on and yes they will fit on your rims and depending on how wide they are,I'd assume 8-8.5 and if so they may have a very slight stretch but nothing really that noticeable :)

On wat suspension mate is it lowered and no scraping? And is et32 right offset for the car or is it normal the rim is outside the arch

I'm on weitec coilovers so yes it's lowered.

No point in commenting really on scraping as I could get any car on coilovers to scrape if you go low enough.

Mine doesnt as it's at a sensible height but still quite low.

Your 19's should be ET35 and no they shouldn't stick out from the arch.

It will if you have the car jacked up though

Dave.