octavia is bigger than superb

well just been to our skoda dealers to swap my vrs for a superb thinking that the boot is smaller on mine but took the tape measure and belive it or not the octy is bigger ;)

took the tape measure with us its 4 inch wider than the superb estate the exact same length its just the superb is slightly higher inside.

so it looks like keeping mine for a bit but saving up for a well specked up scout.....mine is just too harder ride...must be getting old emoticon-0106-crying.gif

Hatch or estate?

I can't believe the Superb estate is smaller than an Octy as it looks truly cavernous.

the estate is 4 inch smaller across but slightly higher

we were well fed up cos we thought the same,we wanted a superb estate elegance but there is no point

Looking at the measurements on the Skoda website,the Superb estate is bigger than the Octavia in every way??

It must be the trim and the wheel arches because if you go to a showroom and physically measure it then the octy is 4 inch wider even the sales man agreed

from the back seat ti the lip it was the same and the superb was just higher

:clap:

with the back seats down the Superb would be much bigger though.

the only problem is we have a little boy so we carnt put the back seats down as the THING goes in the back but I guess your right with the back seats down the superb would be bigger

thunderatbrid027.jpg

saving up for a well specked up scout.....mine is just too harder ride...must be getting old emoticon-0106-crying.gif

Why not invest in a set of Koni FSDs? They will sort out your hard ride...and much cheaper than changing your car!

:clap:

the only problem is we have a little boy so we carnt put the back seats down as the THING goes in the back but I guess your right with the back seats down the superb would be bigger

thunderatbrid027.jpg

we fold it in when fat lad gets in its just near his back paw ;)

carcover001.jpg