Mk1 Octavia vRS Parts-New Prices-super cheap

peppyuk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Thanks, it wouldn't really be worth me travelling for just the mirror switch, the starter is the most important item as they seem to be rare and expensive!! thanks.

Ok, Starter has gone already. I assume the cold weather has killed a few off? This one has been up for sale since November and no one has been interested until this week and 3 people want it!

I can post the mirror switch if you want it.

Ok, Starter has gone already. I assume the cold weather has killed a few off? This one has been up for sale since November and no one has been interested until this week and 3 people want it!

I can post the mirror switch if you want it.

Yeah i guess so! mines not dead just sticking intermittently so i'm probably being a bit premature, oddly though my MAF sensor has just started to go! Don't suppose you have one?? Also do you still have the o2 sensors? i'd appreciate it if you could give me cost including postage for all these bits (the ones you have at least!).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok thanks!! quick question how did your octy run with the 4bar pressure reg on??

It ran perfectly on Revo software, Jetex sports cat and exhaust, Pro Alloy FMIC, BMC CDA, Forge TIP and a bunch of new sensors, pipes and coils ;-) Bags of usable smooth power all over the rev range.

• 2 weeks later...