Brand New Advanti Racing Wheels 17"

jasonsmithh

I am selling these wheels on behalf of a friend and I thought I would give you guys the chance to have them first (loyal skoda member)

They are Advanti Racing SG40

size: 17x7j

Stud fitment: 5x100, 5x108, 4x 114.3, 5x98, 4x100 (uni fit)

et38

Brand new yokohamma parada 215 40 17 tyres

These are brand new wheels and I believe that they have never even been fitted. They have come about because one of my friends employees bought them and kept them at my friends farm to store them until he fitted them onto his car and one day he didnt turn up and just left and so he left these wheels behind. So they have just been sat collecting dust for a couple of months. These wheels with tyres cost in excess of £850

There is a bit of dirt on the tyres from rolling them about and the only mark I can see on the wheels is a slight line of one of the lips ON THE INSIDE OF THE WHEEL so this is not seen :)

FULLY BALANCED AND READY TO BE FITTED!!

pics (sorry for quality, crappy iphone):

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

Prices on ebay:

Wheels

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/17-VW-CADDY-02-05-Advanti-SG40-Alloy-Wheels-Only-/400235447355?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item5d2fe4443b

Tyres

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YOKOHAMA-215-40-17-PARADA-SPEC-2-TYRES-SET-4-2154017-/400256889015?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&hash=item5d312b70b7#ht_622wt_698

So this comes to £858.98!!

I will accept courier, or I can sort it out at the buyers expense :)

So at this moment in time I am looking for sensible offers

Please dont hesitate to ask my any questions

Thanks Jay :)