a few pics

just thought i would post a few pics up of my car, i had it since June and up in up until recently it got used every day. now its parked up in a garage and only used once a month as i now live in London and don't need it that much.

IMAG0029-1.jpg

IMAG0028-1.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0027-1.jpg

Looking nice and fresh still :thumbup: what miles you got on it now seeing your German emissions sticker I assume youve had a few good trips in her anyway?

Nice one looks like its just rolled out of the factory good effort on wheels too! I got mine in mid March 2011 and its hit 4250 today and your putting it to shame! Will sort it tomorrow now :thumbup:

I see its a RHD car did you get it ordered threw a German dealers?

i bought it from a tax free dealer in brighton

Ahhh a I thought I smelt a bit of Griffin action good choice of car! I went with the competition.

cars direct or EMC

Only griffin and cars direct did Skoda when I ordered. Shall not be going to them again though. Played them off each other for a couple of days and got them to the point they could only beat one another by a fiver but went with cars direct for more convenient collection point for me... my mistake. Did you get offered the extended warranty to 5 years for £450 odd? ( I didn't initially but saw the option on order form and had it added)

No got mine on a buy back. I paid £13250. And they will give me that back in June this year

Stand by on that one www.webuyanycar.com offered me more than that the other day! You appear to have more than me I don't have parking sensors and mines a few months older £13555 after their fees a dealer would surly offer a little more walking in off the street and a lot more for trade in. I got diesel one with spare wheel, mud flaps, maxidot, MDI and the warranty thing. £14003 wasn't too bad was before the flipping offers came in ordered Oct 2010. Fair chunk of that was the warranty though fingers crossed I wont need it.