Help problem with my 61 plate fabia scout

I have a 61 plate fabia scout in white

In the 4 months i haev had it the following has happened

1/. key fob stopped working, diodes replaced by dealer

2/. day after receiving car back from diodes the front and rear lights stopped working, rac came to me and replaced a blown fuse

3./ dealer next day could not understand why fuse had blown , couldnt find an error on diagnostics

4/. during the night on 2 occasions, all 4 windows have gone down ont their own accord whilst i am tucked away in bed, this then sets the alarm off

5/. back to dealer in for 3 days cannot find fault, looking at me puddled like i am making it up. theyve reffered it to skoda and aware awaiting an answer, i now have my car back and worried it will do the same again except next time the car might get stolen or contents swiped

Any ideas..... and they say skoda are reliable

Oh last loan car, was a 10 plate 1.2 htp fabia estate , brakes grinding, and 5000 miles over due its service and very noisy underneath. i commented on the loan car being knackered, i got told oh thats the bodyshop for you. ( i got given their accident repair centre loan car) , so i also looked like someone whom had the misfortune to have an accident when i had the loan car as it was spattered all down the side ''accident repair centre''

I feel like banging my head against a brick wall

1327517424[/url]' post='2660426']

I have a 61 plate fabia scout in white

In the 4 months i haev had it the following has happened

1/. key fob stopped working, diodes replaced by dealer

2/. day after receiving car back from diodes the front and rear lights stopped working, rac came to me and replaced a blown fuse

3./ dealer next day could not understand why fuse had blown , couldnt find an error on diagnostics

4/. during the night on 2 occasions, all 4 windows have gone down ont their own accord whilst i am tucked away in bed, this then sets the alarm off

5/. back to dealer in for 3 days cannot find fault, looking at me puddled like i am making it up. theyve reffered it to skoda and aware awaiting an answer, i now have my car back and worried it will do the same again except next time the car might get stolen or contents swiped

Any ideas..... and they say skoda are reliable

Oh last loan car, was a 10 plate 1.2 htp fabia estate , brakes grinding, and 5000 miles over due its service and very noisy underneath. i commented on the loan car being knackered, i got told oh thats the bodyshop for you. ( i got given their accident repair centre loan car) , so i also looked like someone whom had the misfortune to have an accident when i had the loan car as it was spattered all down the side ''accident repair centre''

I feel like banging my head against a brick wall

Contact SUK if they don't sort it

Also my loan car a 10 plate with 16,000 miles on it 1.2 htp estate did 44 miles a gallon around town

my own car a 61 plate diesel 90bhp only does 41 around town, its mileage 2,500

i thought this bizzare

all 4 windows opening & the doors unlocking is a VW trait if you put the key in the drivers door & turn & hold it this is exactly what happens

so is there a problem with electrical connection to door lock.

does it happen in the wet ?

on my car the bulb warning fail light in dash pops on when its raining & I apply the brakes - water or moisture is making contact with the brake light circuitry somewhere & all the connections look water tight