4x4 Front Brake Calipers

The front ones should be the same calipers as the VRS, only the carriers are different to fit the 288mm disc.

The VRS caliper part numbers are 1U0615123 (left) and 1U0615124 (right). I think the part numbers you've given above are the caliper manufacturers part numbers rather than VAG Groups but they're still the same calipers.

The front ones should be the same calipers as the VRS, only the carriers are different to fit the 288mm disc.

The VRS caliper part numbers are 1U0615123 (left) and 1U0615124 (right). I think the part numbers you've given above are the caliper manufacturers part numbers rather than VAG Groups but they're still the same calipers.

Ah the chassis no brings up 288 x 25 mm discs...!?

Or part code 1J0615124A

if there is a guide pin over the gromit? My link

That pic is an FSIII caliper, as far as I know the 1.8Ts with the 288mm and 312mm discs all have FN3 calipers. Is there FSIII engraved on your current calipers?

The ones in your first link looked like the right ones to me.