New average record MPG for me :(

Had the Torque app on this afternoon and on private airfields nearby, had a play with the VRS emoticon-0103-cool.gif

0-60 - 6.24

AVERAGE MPG - 9.9 emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

PMSL... good 0-60, (considering your tryes suck in these temps) should get below 6 in warm weather :thumbup:

but didn't I get 47mpg in your car?! lol...

PMSL... good 0-60, (considering your tryes suck in these temps) should get below 6 in warm weather :thumbup:

but didn't I get 47mpg in your car?! lol...

If I remember correctly, one minute it was 28mpg, then within 400 yards after the roundabout it was indeed 47

You'll have to get a Top hat and do the rabbit trick as well emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

If I remember correctly, one minute it was 28mpg, then within 400 yards after the roundabout it was indeed 47

You'll have to get a Top hat and do the rabbit trick as well emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

PMSL... you have a very good point , but expand our very small (but valid!) experiment on the A roads puntuated all the way from eggramont to cockermouth as a typical commute and I can pull a little rabbit out of a hat :giggle: