Yeti door

silver48

Hi I have recently purchased a new Yeti. As soon as I drove it from garage I noticed wind noise from drivers door.

I followed the door seal with my finger while driving and as soon as my finger covered a certain area of seal the noise dissapeared, when my finger was removed the noise returned.I returned the Yeti to garage who kept it for two days finding nothing and said they would send a report skoda and see what they would come back with as this was standard practice. This is my second Yeti and had not this issue with the first one. Has any one else had this issue.

Hi I have recently purchased a new Yeti. As soon as I drove it from garage I noticed wind noise from drivers door.

I followed the door seal with my finger while driving and as soon as my finger covered a certain area of seal the noise dissapeared, when my finger was removed the noise returned.I returned the Yeti to garage who kept it for two days finding nothing and said they would send a report skoda and see what they would come back with as this was standard practice. This is my second Yeti and had not this issue with the first one. Has any one else had this issue.

I'm on my second Yeti and have not experienced this problem but have noticed an increase in road noise in my Greenline compared to my 110 which I suspect is due to reduced soundproofing and the Conti tyres. I would suggest to keep on top of this and consider contacting Skoda Ireland directly if you get no satisfaction. Which model and spec did you go for this time and other than the door seal problem, how do you find it?

yes I have it with mine, noticed it right away. Have spoken to the dealer but just haven't had time to go back in yet. Roughly where did you trace the source to? I've not really bothered trying to track it down yet.