central locking

grant543

hey posted in the new members section the other day and just for id go into more detial in the correct forum part (here i hope) basically i come to use my car the other day put the key in the door and turned it for it to only open the drivers door, i then tried useing the electric windows on the drivers door to find they had swapped places( drivers button was doing passanger side)when i try opening any other door from inside they wont open at all,the small light that flashes on the drivers door has stopped flashing(alarm i think),the central locking NEVER worked of the key( i usually used the button to open all doors on driver door but this stopped working). also before this happened when i got inside the car and didnt put the key in ignition the indicators started flashing unitl i put key in or pressed a button on the key. have tried using the search bar and google but cant seem to find any help hope this makes scence thanks

• 2 weeks later...

yeey fixed it, simply disconnected the battery for 10 mins and reconnected now works fine, just need to sort the knocking noise from the front now any ideas doesnt happen when turning just if i hit pot holes or speed bumps etc thanks