Color decision?

Well, I know the moment is some months away for me to sell my car but as I said n another post I like getting organised well before time., I am looking at options etc but all nearer the time, Right now it is color decision.

Current car is white.

I know I do NOT want Black or Red.

I do love the white but I think if I go white again the only thing that would change is the number plate. ( That is providing the next gen octy is not on sale by then)

What i am asking is for members to post a pic or two of their car in whatever color it is available in.

Decent size and angles would be helpful to get a good idea but anything will do.

Here is mine in whaite and approx type/size pic I would like.

Thanks

EB30E77FCDAF4C249270C33E91CB1BD0-0000326183-0001985153-00800L-BCEE5AD5A8E245CD88C4C42FE99AF27E.jpg

3AC4AB847A974434BCD19A04ED5BD829-0000326183-0001985152-00800L-F8EBA708C2924B479FB6EFEEE794BEBC.jpg

C4644759C74445CB8D76DBE34615D18E-0000326183-0001968216-00800L-D056B987ADA9459BB9B0FC06C9921DBA.jpg

Here's mine in white....

IMAG0776.jpg

IMAG0775a.jpg

IMAG0774.jpg

IMAG0613.jpg

IMG_2448a.jpg

IMG_2454a.jpg

IMG_2451a.jpg

IMG_2450a.jpg

...and as good as it looks in white it's now too common and I wish I'd gone for black this time [previous vRS was white but one before that was black].

Asking for trouble with this thread :D could turn into the new "Are you doing it right thread" :giggle: never the less here is mine in the only real VRS colour :p

dsc3832f.jpg

sdc11620.jpg

dsc3648.jpg

cleaner%2525201.jpg

cleaner%2525202.jpg

cleaner%2525203.jpg

never the less here is mine in the only real VRS colour

By real do you mean the colour every man and his dog has? Mind you, white not much better these days hence it should be black or silver for me now.

By real do you mean the colour every man and his dog has? Mind you, white not much better these days hence it should be black or silver for me now.

tbh if your English its dead common but where I live they all drive greenlines I only know of 1 other VRS in area! and its black :p. If I was back at home they are even rearer again my way as nearest Skoda dealer is guts of 100 miles away small amount of Octavia's but never seen a local VRS bar mine and my last one ever! :thumbup: You need to move and then you can happily buy the best colour in the range RACE BLUE :p B):rofl:

tbh if your English its dead common but where I live they all drive greenlines I only know of 1 other VRS in area! and its black :p. If I was back at home they are even rearer again my way as nearest Skoda dealer is guts of 100 miles away small amount of Octavia's but never seen a local VRS bar mine and my last one ever! :thumbup: You need to move and then you can happily buy the best colour in the range RACE BLUE :p B):rofl:

Funny you should say that.

Drove frome Fermoy to Cork and back this morning.

Leaving Fermoy a race blue 08-C came against me and waved

On my way home from Cork I passed a 07-MO race blue one

Drove from Fermoy to Rathcormac this after noon and parked in a Petrol station on my way was a Race Blue 08-something Estate

On my way home I met and other Race Blue Hatch 06-MO

LOL

Mine was the only white one but there are more around that I know of.

Funny you should say that.

Drove frome Fermoy to Cork and back this morning.

Leaving Fermoy a race blue 08-C came against me and waved

On my way home from Cork I passed a 07-MO race blue one

Drove from Fermoy to Rathcormac this after noon and parked in a Petrol station on my way was a Race Blue 08-something Estate

On my way home I met and other Race Blue Hatch 06-MO

LOL

Mine was the only white one but there are more around that I know of.

In that case its obvious that all the cool kids are driving race blue around your way! But the question has to be what colour do YOU like best if its still white then thats the one for you if you have taste like all the people you saw on the other hand B) :p

Don't compromise on one you don't like as much for the fact the Joneses may have it! Treat yourself. :thumbup:

• Like 1

This is mine (in the best colour, of course)

DSCF0471.jpg

I loved my yellow 06 Furby VRS but ....... For me the Octavia has way more paint on it so I bailed! Does look nice though :thumbup: and has to be the least common colour bar rally green for the moment.

At the moment I am leaning towards Rallye Green or Silver << (Haven't seen any pics of silver yet.

Plenty of more to see hopefully

personally prefer the Anthacrite Grey (spelling) - having seen all the ones available, I hate black purely due to having one in the past, absolute nightmare for scratches needing regular t-cut. Grey is nice and subtle with the hint of sport with the spoiler/red brake calipers.

Vectra - my mum n dad live in Cork (moved back there after years here) - all I see is Skodas over there, must be one of the best selling cars along with Toyota surely.?

When I bought my one I test drove an Athracite one but thought it was a bit too conservative though nice.

Had thought about it recently and am between colors.

As for Skoda in Cork..?

It has become Little Czechoslovakia emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

I Blame E Tarrant's car sales for it.

Where abouts in Cork are they?

Check out the "are you doing it right" thread will take you a day going threw all the pics of Octavias but will show you all colours possible and plenty of wee ideas for big and small mods. Said Thread!

Living in Macroom, but I have family all over the place.

Ballincollig

Mallow

Bandon

In the city

Ah, Macroom,, Growing the "Magic Mushrooms" are they? LOL

Only over the road from Mallow myself. 20 minutes..emoticon-0148-yes.gif

• 3 months later...

Ressurecting this one.

Anybody got a good quality pic of the following.

Silver vRS

Steel Grey vRS

Anthracite vRS

Cheers

Ressurecting this one.

Anybody got a good quality pic of the following.

Silver vRS

Steel Grey vRS

Anthracite vRS

Cheers

I'd go anthracite looks real well if u dont want to stand out too much. Silver is way to boring and doesn't do much for the Vrs.

Go with the blue ;)

• Like 1