Goodbye fabia

Well after having the fabia serviced yesterday, I finally decided to go for a octavia vrs. The figures worked out quite well for me only costing 40 quid extra a month. The vat free and free servicing was too tempting. Went for the 2.0 tfsi vrs as I don't do alot of mileage and I won't have to worry about the dpf regen issues. Car is in the system and is at a uk port. Extras are xenon headlights Bluetooth prep and reversing sensors and should have it by 1st march.

I do love the fabia and thoroughly enjoyed it. Engine/dsg is a brillant set up. No trouble at all. Great around town and on long trips. Only negative was the boot size but the other half was not keen on the estate as she not driven for 18 years and she wanted a smaller car with dsg. Now she been driving for over a year she happy to move up a size. Did look at the fabia vrs estate but as it is not in the current vat deal, on paper the octavia worked out a better deal and better spec as well

Nice one the octy is a very good car I had two octy vRS's and love them you love it

It was the car I wanted really but fair play to the dealer at the time I was looking at getting a dsg car, he advise me to go to the fabia 1.2 tsi rather than the vrs due to the fact that the missus not driven for over 18 years. I quite love the fabia. Even a few of my friends and work colleagues are surprised that it's only a 1.2. Looking forward to the vrs and having some fun. All because I took the car in for it's service and came out with a vrs on order. What vrs models did you had Chloe? My cousin in northern Ireland got himself a fabia Vrs SE. My aunt says he never in now. Out enjoying his baby